Salary: Will discuss in interview
We are seeking a Part-time Peer Support Specialist to work 15 to 20 hours per week in the newly formed Franklin County Family Treatment Court program. This position will provide support to clients whose young children are currently in the care of the Department of Social Services – Children’s Division in Franklin County Missouri. You must be able to work closely with team members and available for client contact as needed. You will participate in training to become a Certified Peer Support Specialist if you are not certified.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
* Have experience with the Department of Social Services – Children’s Division
* Have a minimum of two years sobriety
* Have reliable transportation
* Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Office
* Willing to work with a team approach
* Willing to work some late afternoon/early evening hours.
Send Resume To: